How to find my tracking number?
- Your post office shipping receipt. If you mail the package at a post office in person, you will receive a receipt for your parcel.
- Your insurance receipt. Many people buy insurance when products valued more than 50USD. Maybe you are one of them.
- The confirmation email from USPS.com, if you shipped your parcel using usps.com
- The shipping email from your online retailer, if you buy online.
- The peel-off portion of a USPS tracking label if you have one.
- Flip over the orange slip you received if you missed a delivery.
And when you find it, you can track the tracking number here for lastest shipment status: https://www.trackingmore.com/usps-tracking.html